Guess what we just got….
Shepherd’s Fold Ranch is accredited by the American Camp Association, the only nationwide organization that accredits all types of organized camps.
- ACA accreditation verifies that a camp has complied with up to 300 standards for health, safety, and program quality, which are recognized by courts of law and government regulators.
- ACA-accreditation standards cover all aspects of camp operation from site/food service and health care to management and staffing.
- The American Camp Association collaborates with experts from the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Red Cross, and other youth-serving agencies to assure that current practices at ACA-Accredited® camps reflect the most up-to-date, research-based standards in camp operation.
- Accreditation is a parent’s best evidence of a camp’s commitment to health and safety.
- ACA accreditation assures parents that the camp has had a regular, independent safety audit that goes beyond regulations in most states.
We are so excited to be an ACA accredited camp. This truly reflects the heart of Shepherd’s Fold to be a top notch summer camp program provides an environment out in the country where people can do business with God.
For more information about ACA Accreditation check out acacamps.org and campparents.org.