Summer Camp Adventure Activities
This summer activity classes will work more like Adventure Tracks. In each track you will learn new skills such as primitive fire building, whittling, knot tying, tye-dye, and slingshotting to name a few! Your skills will build upon one another throughout the week. Sign up soon to ensure your spot in the Adventure Track that interests you most!
The Adventure Tracks offered this summer are:
- Bullseye: The age-old art of target sports has always included the ever powerful bow and arrow, but what about other things? Learn and practice with a modern development of the ancient sling in our brand new Sling Shot Shooting Gallery.
- Country Carpenter: Out in the country you need to know how to whittle, burn and finish wood to create all kinds of things. In this Adventure Track you will even make something you can take home!
- DIY: Have you ever wanted to learn how to make chalk? Churn your own butter? Or design your own paracord bracelets? This Adventure Track will teach you a variety of ‘Do It Yourself’ activities.
- Frontier Fishing: Learn the art of fly fishing, primitive fire building and other skills to fish on the frontier!
- Outdoor Construction: Part of learning in nature requires some basic outdoor knowledge. Through this Adventure Track you will learn knot tying techniques and put that to the test with constructing a shelter, building a Tom Sawyer raft and designing a catapult.
- The Art of Worship: Learn the basic techniques of ballet and discover how to incorporate dance in the art of worship (directing others to God through dance).
Do something adventurous this summer! Register for EXPLORE at Shepherd’s Fold Ranch and start discovering all that God has for you.